Sat Rayit, BA (joint Hons)
Protective Services Manager (Asia)
“Be like Bruce Lee - be like water my friend!”
Sat joined Intelligent Protection International Limited in early 2016. He speaks fluent Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, English and Swahili, as well as basic French and Spanish. He also holds a Bachelors Degree (BA, Joint Honours) in International Business Law and Accounting.
Having spent over 16 years in Law Enforcement and 10 years in the international security sector, Sat has well-rounded experience in Management, Global Risk Consultation, Close Protection, Security Training and Assessing. A seasoned professional who has written National Generic Risk Assessments, Standard Operating Procedures and been a Tactical Policy Advisor for government departments.
Protection, risk and security trained with plethora of experience in a number of arenas:
- Former Chief and Senior Officer Safety Trainer
- Business Expert in Immigration
- Method of Entry Instructor
- Teaching, Training and Quality Assurance
- Unarmed Defensive Tactics
- Arrest and Restraint Tactics
- Batons and Limb Restraints
- National Decision Model
- Conflict Management Model
- Critical Incident Management
With a real flair for international work, Sat has operated in North America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. A true diplomat, Sat's duties includes on-going contract management in the Middle East and Asia, as well as liaising with clients.